LDC 0.17.0-alpha1 has been released!

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 20 09:56:45 PST 2015

On Sunday, 20 December 2015 at 17:02:16 UTC, Jakob Jenkov wrote:
>> On behalf of the LDC team I am proud to announce the new
>> 0.17.0-alpha1 release!
>> It is based on the 2.068.2 front-end and LLVM 3.5-3.7.
>
> Congratulations! The LDC compiler compiles to LLVM ASM, right?
> And from LLVM ASM you can compile to other platforms, right?
> Like ARM?

In general yes. It depends on how you compiled LLVM. The binary
distribution (except Win64) can compile only to x86/x86_64. If
you compile from source then it depends on your distribution.

People are using ldc to compile for ARM and AArch64, for example.
See the other threads in this forum.

Regards,