LDC can't custom msvc package,must install visual studio .net ?

FrankLike via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 06:27:40 PST 2015

At LDC 0.15.1,my win7 x86-x64 is not install visual studio .net
2012,but I can copy some vs2012 folders(common7, VC) into LDC and
  copy 3 dll files to bin folder(msvcp120d.dll msvcr120d.dll
vccorlib120d.dll),set link at bat file, then ldc2 works ok.
But in 0.17.alpha1,LDC2 must detect whether install vs2012,you
know that vs2012 is very huge,but some folers is small ,only
474MB,I think copy it and to use is very cool,are't you? Now,I
can't work with LDC0.17 alpha1.
Can you let us do some set,not to detect folder,ok?

Thank you.