iOS progress

Dan Olson via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 14 19:40:39 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 at 17:24:06 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 at 16:37:05 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
>> This weekend I'll cleanup the math fixes and put up a new repo
>> on https://github.com/smolt that helps glue it all together.
>
> Nice, great to hear!
>
> David

https://github.com/smolt/ldc-iphone-dev

This pulls all the pieces together as submodules.  I still need
to cleanup and add my sample Xcode apps and add some docs, but
this should be enough to build LDC iPhoneOS cross compiler and
Phobos.  Someone with OS X should see if my build works for them.