Android/ARM codegen

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 17 10:57:00 PDT 2015

On Friday, 17 July 2015 at 16:33:07 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
> "Joakim" <dlang at joakim.fea.st> writes:
>> Yep, that fixed it, std.zip passes its tests now. :) I'll run
>> the rest of the tests and report back, thanks for your help.
>
> :-)

Around 30 more modules from std.phobos now pass their tests with
that change, most of which used to segfault somewhere in a test
before.  core.time from druntime also passes all its tests now.
That one change made a big difference, thanks for pointing it out.

Now to fix the rest.  Many are related to the real type, which I
haven't patched for 64-bit yet.