Android/ARM: fixing exception-handling

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 16 16:07:43 PDT 2015

I've gotten pretty far along with ldc for Android/ARM, with the
big remaining issue appearing to be the unfinished support for
exception-handling.  Many exceptions seem to work just fine,
while others cause segfaults.  I've just started looking at
ldc.eh with one such failing exception from the unit tests for
core.thread and it seems to error out when trying to find the
landing pad and action offset, I think in the get_uleb128 helper.

David, what remains to be done for ARM support, if you know
anything more specific than simply finding and fixing the
remaining stuff that doesn't work?