Android/ARM: fixing exception-handling

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 16 18:03:17 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 at 23:07:45 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> David, what remains to be done for ARM support, if you know
> anything more specific than simply finding and fixing the
> remaining stuff that doesn't work?

Unfortunately, I don't know of anything more specific than the
couple EH-related of test case failures on Linux/EABI.

It has been quite some while since I last worked on LDC/ARM to be
honest; most of my ARM work is getting embedded stuff done with
C++14 these days. Maybe Dan knows of some other
codegen/math-related issues still to be solved?

  - David