Android/ARM: fixing exception-handling

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 00:37:05 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 01:03:19 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 at 23:07:45 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> David, what remains to be done for ARM support, if you know
>> anything more specific than simply finding and fixing the
>> remaining stuff that doesn't work?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know of anything more specific than the
> couple EH-related of test case failures on Linux/EABI.

OK, I'll look into those.  It does seem that there are a lot more
unit tests that throw exceptions in 2.067 though, so a lot more
than a couple fail.

I've also found one or two tests unrelated to exceptions that may
have ARM codegen issues.  I'll look into those further and file
the appropriate issues, if necessary.