D/Objective-C in LDC?

Jacob Carlborg via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 22 04:07:50 PDT 2015

On 22/06/15 09:56, Dan Olson wrote:

> Jacob, how about merging it with LDC for iOS? As you know, Objective-C
> is very much needed on that platform.

Ideally I would like to get this in to DMD, because then it
"automatically" gets added to LDC and GDC. The next best thing would be
to add it to LDC. But adding it to a fork of LDC would be like adding it
to a fork of a fork. It's just so much overhead in keeping the code up
to date with upstream in a fork.

Also, the code I have is only for x86-64. I'm not sure how much
different the ARM 32 and 64bit code would be.

--
/Jacob Carlborg