Win64 exception handling

Johan Engelen via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 24 14:05:29 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at 15:55:38 UTC, kink wrote:
> Also see
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/758#issuecomment-76863220
> (I've used LLVM master, i.e., 3.7 at the time). It appears as
> if the broken EH accounts for nearly all Phobos failures on
> Win64 and seriously corrupts the stack.

Yep I had seen it. I was wondering how you got that far, and
thought perhaps it had something to do with my build. (well, it
_has_ something to do with my build using LLVM 3.6 :)

Thanks for your hints Kai and kink. It gave me some new pointers.
I'll bang my head against my monitor some more, and move to some
other thing if that doesn't work.

:)
  Johan