Win64, merge-2.067, LLVM master, VS 2015 - current status

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu May 14 04:34:58 PDT 2015

Most interesting: many of the failing unittests are caused by a
single issue, namely, std.concurrency.unregisterMe() invoked by
the static destructor of the std.concurrency module.
The following unittests all pass when isolated, i.e., by
compiling via 'ldc2 -g -main -unittest <foo>.d' (debug,
'-release' added for release) and then running the resulting
<foo>.exe:

std.datetime
std.parallelism
std.path
std.process
std.string
std.uni
std.uri
std.zip
std.zlib
std.algorithm.sorting
std.digest.crc
std.digest.md
std.digest.ripemd
std.digest.sha
std.net.isemail
std.regex.internal.parser
std.regex.internal.tests
std.regex

The following failures are NOT caused by std.concurrency.~this():

core.thread
std.csv *
std.encoding
std.math
std.socket
std.stream
std.traits *
std.internal.math.gammafunction *

[*] fixed or worked around on my system, patches being prepared

So we're not far from LDC on Win64 passing all druntime + phobos
unit tests! :)