Test results for D on Android/ARM

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 7 12:23:17 PST 2015

On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 18:04:09 UTC, Austin G wrote:
> Definitely hung, re-ran the test for each hung module to
> confirm it was actually hanging. I will re-run with the command
> line binary as soon as I can get Android to cooperate (not
> rooted).

Root is not necessary.  Simply download the command-line test
runner to your device, install a terminal app, type 'cd' at the
command-line to go to the terminal app's local folder, then copy
the test-runner and test.list to that local folder.  You should
be able to run it there, as apps can run executables from their
local folder.

Alternately, you can install an SSH server app, as discussed on
the wiki:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android#Run_the_druntime_and_phobos_unit_tests