Compile without standard library

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 21 04:31:04 PST 2015

On Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 12:27:22 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Try adding "pragma (LDC_no_moduleinfo);" to the modules that
> you want to use without a runtime.

I should add that this will only help with the _d_dso_registry
calls, but not the TypeInfo references.

We'd be happy to accept patches that add a command line flag or
similar to disable all the druntime dependencies. There is no
technical reason for not doing so (although you won't be able to
use exceptions, garbage collection, etc.) – it's a simple case of
the current contributors not getting around to doing so yet.

  — David