D compiler for Android

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 29 08:46:29 PST 2015

On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 16:34:11 UTC, Parallax wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 14:12:09 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> Something cool I was just able to do, thought I'd share
>
> Great work. Can you share the binary ldc with us?

I didn't know if anyone would be interested, plus I need to look
into supplying the necessary shared libraries.  I was instead
thinking about supplying a script, that would download the
llvm/libconfig/ldc source, patch, and build ldc for you in the
Termux app, but those with weaker CPUs would not want to run
that.  Of course, I'd like to get ldc into the Termux list of
pre-built packages, so it's an even easier install.  The Go
compiler is already on there.

Which interests you: binary, build script, or Termux package?