LDC 0.16.0 beta2 is out! Try out before we create the final release!

Marco Leise via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 13 04:22:42 PDT 2015

Am Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:04:26 +0000
schrieb Ivan Butygin <ivan.butygin at gmail.com>:

> On Saturday, 10 October 2015 at 15:28:02 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > On behalf of the LDC team I am proud to announce the LDC 0.16.0
> > beta2 release!
> > It is based on the 2.067.1 front-end and LLVM 3.1-3.7 (OS X: no
> > support for 3.3).
> >
> > [...]
>
> Hello again, I found another issue :)
> http://pastebin.com/wD9JVX8N
> Prints 0

I was of the impression that you need to put the initialized
field of a union first, but maybe I'm wrong. There is at least
this in the documentation on struct literals: "If there are
anonymous unions in the struct, only the first member of the
anonymous union can be initialized with a struct literal, and
all subsequent non-overlapping fields are default initialized."
It may or may not apply here.

--
Marco