Compilation issue

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 23 00:45:45 PDT 2015

On 23 Oct 2015, at 9:36, Russel Winder via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Since the error appears revolve around code in std.parallelism, and it
> works with DMD, is this something for a bug report?

Yes – I must have somehow scared you into not reporting bugs on GitHub
anymore. ;)

But as soon as you are reasonably confident it is not an issue with your
environment (i.e. have cleaned the build directory, removed any
non-standard build flags, etc.), please feel free to just create an
issue on the tracker with your environment information (ldc2 -version,
etc.) and reproduction steps.

  — David