LDC in Debian, and elsewhere…

Russel Winder via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 29 06:39:20 PDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 14:57 +0200, Konstantinos Margaritis via
digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just built the 0.16.1 ldc debian package and plan to test and
> upload it to unstable most likely tomorrow or this weekend, I
> understand I've been quite slow lately but it was an extremely busy
> period work-wise, I promise to fix that and upload more frequent ldc
> releases to Debian in the future.

You are a hero sir.

I hope I did not imply any criticism of you, Debian packaging is non-
trivial and a labour of love, hence work always gets in the way. I
tried to ensure my emphasis was on helping support the work done in
recognition of this.

My issue of the moment is that LDC Git master no longer compiles my
code due to the upgrade to 2.068!

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk