Generating Javascript or asm.js from LDC?

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 5 08:23:05 PDT 2015

On 5 Sep 2015, at 17:29, Laeeth Isharc via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I guess you would need to implement within LDC js architecture and
> emscripten OS, so perhaps it's not quite so straightforward...

Just looked at the developer docs you linked, and it seems like they
indeed have a custom LLVM fork. The easiest thing to do would probably
be to compile LDC against that fork (just point the LLVM_CONFIG CMake
variable at their llvm-config binary). Apart from that, not much should
be needed per se (apart from adding it as a recognized OS in a couple of
places that might report an error otherwise, e.g. in the code that sets
the linux/Windows/Darwin/... version definitions).

  — David