LDC 0.16.0 beta1 is out! We highly appreciate your feedback!

extrawurst via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 28 19:09:37 PDT 2015

On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 19:09:39 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> LDC 0.16.0 beta1 is out! We highly appreciate your feedback!
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> [...]

Looks great so far, I have tested most of my code on github using
travis-ci (awesome that the current versions are on there).
Great work so far!

Now I wanted to go the lazy way on my osx using brew:

```
ldc: stable 0.15.2-beta2 (bottled)
Portable D programming language compiler
http://wiki.dlang.org/LDC
/usr/local/Cellar/ldc/0.15.2-beta2 (267 files, 66M) *
   Poured from bottle
From:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/ldc.rb
```