luaJIT FFI

andi via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 10 19:35:45 PDT 2016

hey everyone,

this is my first thread, im pretty new to D but i already
appreciate it ;)
so i got derelict-lua up and running with lua5.1. took a while to
downgrade
it to 5.1, but its working now.

next i did was to call into luaJIT from D, working as expected.
then i thought, ok
no problem to do vice versa, but i ran into problems. im not sure
how to properly export
those symbols into c global namespace, or maybe i get something
totally wrong. doing extern (C) and defining my functions, but im
having troubles to call them via luaJIT FFI.

as you see, i didnt spend too much time yet on that problem, but
im hoping someone was doing
the same thing already before me, and could spare me wasting too
much time on it?

i have a work around for this, using C compiler, but i would
prefer to not touch C anymore.

thx