Test results for D on Android/ARM

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 22 10:01:55 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 23:50:09 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 January 2016 at 11:24:58 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>
>> I've released updated test runners on github:
>>
>> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/polish

Thanks for verifying that the tests now pass on 4.1.

> Also tested on another device, NOT all passed:
>
> Android: v5.1.1
> Device: N910T3 (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile Rev.2)
> Chipset: Snapdragon 805
> Rooted: Yes
> Custom ROM: No
>
> No service for epmap.
> ****** FAIL release32 std.socket
> std.socket.SocketOSException@/home/mux/ldc/runtime/phobos/std/socket.d(2783): Unable to bind socket: Operation not permitted
> ****** FAIL release32 std.file
> std.file.FileException@/home/mux/ldc/runtime/phobos/std/file.d(1091): /storage/emulated/0/deleteme.dmd.unittest.pid5731_slink

It appears that you are running the command-line binary as root
in the /sdcard partition.  Can you try running in the /data
partition, as I asked Jakob to do earlier?

http://forum.dlang.org/post/htjpgurovmvmadibyuyx@forum.dlang.org

It's likely the same issue I pointed out to him, having to do
with symbolic links not working in the /sdcard partition.  It
should work fine in /data, which is where non-root apps normally
run.