AppVeyor failure

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 14 01:27:14 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 22:01:27 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 17:31:03 UTC, Johan Engelen
> wrote:
>> What happened with AppVeyor greenness?
>>
>> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/kinke/ldc/history
>>
>> The commit where red started seems totally unrelated to Win
>> code.
>
> Oh, heh, that would be me.  Core.thread is throwing an
> exception now, that makes no sense.  Feel free to revert my
> commit, see if that makes a difference.

This surely doesn't make a difference. The AppVeyor guys probably
changed something in the last 5 days. I can't reproduce it
locally, and I've also never seen that 'OTHER_FAULT'/'Exception:
Other' failure reason so far. It could really have something to
do with CPUID. In contrast to the Mir guys, we haven't had a
problem with the new build environment so far - on the contrary,
our AppVeyor times have halved.