AppVeyor failure

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 15 05:06:50 PDT 2016

> On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 22:01:27 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 17:31:03 UTC, Johan Engelen
>> wrote:
>>> What happened with AppVeyor greenness?
>>>
>>> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/kinke/ldc/history
>>>
>>> The commit where red started seems totally unrelated to Win
>>> code.
>>
>> Oh, heh, that would be me.  Core.thread is throwing an
>> exception now, that makes no sense.  Feel free to revert my
>> commit, see if that makes a difference.

dmd-testsuite shows some more failures/crashes for Win64:
runnable/eh (RC 9), runnable/test4 (RC 5), runnable/testdstress
(RC 9), for both debug and release.

The x86 job is still green. Changing the D compiler to DMD (as
used by the x86 job) doesn't help. I still can't reproduce it on
my box - up-to-date Win10, VS 2015 Update 3, latest LLVM 3.9.
Running out of ideas...