release plans and sponsorship

kink via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 22 04:42:41 PDT 2016

On Monday, 22 August 2016 at 02:03:58 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Will there be a 1.0.1 release?

I don't think so, as 1.1 should be almost ready (I hope it'll be
based on current master as there have been quite a few bugfixes
lately).

> It seems like Johan and kinke have been spending a lot of time
> on ldc lately, and I've seen several mentions of working on
> stuff for Weka: is that company sponsoring development work on
> ldc?

Not that I know of. I just wanted to fix a few things for the
imminent v1.1 release. If LDC development was sponsored, I'd
probably quit my job and work full time on it. ;) But David and
Johan seem to have access to Weka's code at least.