[WiP] Creating a snap package of LDC

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 28 12:47:57 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 28 August 2016 at 13:28:33 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 August 2016 at 12:56:17 UTC, Joseph Rushton
> Wakeling wrote:
>> Is there any way of providing a similarly
>> relative-to-compiler-path -I option to ldc2 and/or ldmd2 ... ?
>
> Of course; the Windows package is already portable.
> `%%ldcbinarypath%%` is replaced by the directory containing the
> ldc2 executable. So `-I%%ldcbinarypath%%/../include/d` etc. is
> the way to go.

OK, great, this works.  So, at a minimum, I can manually tweak
things to guarantee that the final snap package will have a
workable ldc2.conf.

Is there any way to get the build process of LDC to auto-generate
the file with these relative paths including the
%%ldcbinarypath%% wildcard ... ?  e.g. a cmake or make flag?