LDC 0.17.0-beta1 has been released!

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 4 23:03:38 PST 2016

On Thursday, 4 February 2016 at 18:08:03 UTC, Konstantinos
Margaritis wrote:
> I opened it to all linux platforms, just to see which fail to
> build and need special attention, so if anyone likes to run ldc
> on an exotic platform, take a hint :)

Hi Konstantinos!

This is great! Do you know which prerequisites are available on
the platforms?
powerpc and ppc64 should be fully supported. The build only fails
because llvm-3.7 is not available.
I will have a look at mips64 because at least it should compile.

alpha, hppa and m68k are not supported by LLVM and can be dropped.

Regards,