merge-2.069 now builds (and passes most of) the test suite

Dan Olson via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 21 15:18:32 PST 2016

kinke <noone at nowhere.com> writes:

> On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 11:49:15 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
>> This really rocks. The next alpha version of ldc is not too far
>> away!!!
>
> I think the time would be right to merge-2.069 into master. We're
> green on Travis and AppVeyor, David's apparently already experimenting
> on merge-2.070 ;), and existing PRs shouldn't be that hard to rebase.
>
> Great job guys! :)

Once this happens, need to pick a branch for actively maintaining and
enhancing the 0.17.x line with C++ frontend.  It will be the bootstrap D
compiler for all those non-x86 platforms.  Seems like it should be
something like ldc-0.17.  All pending arm-linux changes will need to go
there too.

Kai, David?
--
Dan