Master is now at frontend level 2.069.2

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 25 11:06:49 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 05:51:01 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I merged the merge-2.069 branch into master right now. We are
> approaching the next release very fast!
>
> Because the frontend is now written in D we Need a D Compiler
> to bootstrap. I moved the previous master to branch ltsmaster.
> This is the branch where we continue to maintain the C++ based
> version of LDC (release 0.17.x).

I've been trying out the new merge branches on Arch linux/x86_64
today.  The master branch and merge-2.069 have test failures in
std.datetime, std.math, std.regex.internal.tests, and
std.net.curl in release mode, plus the same four and std.regex in
debug mode.  The dmd compiler and llvm IR test suites also fail
quickly.  With merge-2.070, the same results plus the object
module has some test failure in both modes.  Other than those,
everything passes. :)

I haven't seen linux/x64 results mentioned and I don't think it's
tested on the auto-tester: anyone else getting the same results?