CT Information about target CPU and Related cross-compile

JohanEngelen via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 05:11:55 PST 2016

On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 05:16:36 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 January 2016 at 23:27:16 UTC, JohanEngelen wrote:
>>
>> I'm working on (a rudimentary version of) @target at the
>> moment.
>> I assume you build LDC yourself and you are happy to help with
>> some testing and give feedback? :)
>>
>> cheers,
>>   Johan
>
> Yes! You can count on me ;) --Ilya

Great, thanks :)

The branch is ready:
https://github.com/JohanEngelen/ldc/tree/attr_target
(make sure git correctly fetches the druntime branch with
@ldc.attributes.target in it)

Usage examples can be found in the test file:
tests/ir/attr_target_x86.d

It'd be great if you can run the IR tests (and can help improve
the tests):
   cd tests/ir
   python runlit.py -v .
I myself often modify a test file locally and rerun the test to
quickly see if things are working or not (inspect output .ll and
.s).

cheers,
   Johan