LDC can't custom msvc package,must install visual studio .net ?

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 03:37:13 PST 2016

We don't really support VS 2012 anymore and require VS 2013+ now.
Anyway, if your environment variables are already set (INCLUDE,
LIB, LIBPATH, PATH, VSINSTALLDIR etc. - e.g., in a 'VS Tools
Command Prompt'), LDC doesn't attempt to detect the VS
installation folder.
I definitely wouldn't recommend copying only some files and
folders from an existing VS installation though. Instead, you may
want to customize the VS installation and pick only Visual C++
(and an appropriate Windows SDK) for your target platform, if
required disk space is really a concern.