port to NetBSD

Nikolay via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 8 10:08:38 PST 2016

On Thursday, 7 January 2016 at 23:22:45 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:

> After porting the compiler you also need to enhance druntime.
> In most cases you can simple duplicate the FreeBSD code I guess.

Life is not so simple. Currently I have following troubles with
druntime:

    - For some reason static ctor std.stdiobase is not called. So
I have to call std_stdio_static_this() manually.
    - I have troubles with floating point methods like llroundl,
remainderl, ... As I can understand they are builtin in C
compiler and there is no library for them. Also I have one failed
assert in phobos
std.internal.math.gammafunction.logmdigammaInverse :  static
assert(maxY > 0 && maxY <= real.max); My be it is related to the
previous problem.

> I am happy to accept PR's for ldc code. druntime PR's should go
> upstream first. I will then cherry-pick them if necessary.
>
> Regards,
> Kai

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/1247

My github: