Test results for D on Android/ARM

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 01:32:06 PST 2016

Hi Joakim,

On 17 Jan 2016, at 12:24, Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I've released updated test runners on github:
>
> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/polish

I don't have much to contribute right now but thank you for keeping us
updated on the progress. We should probably figure out how to go forward
with integrating this into mainline LDC soon (how do the upstream LLVM
TLS support additions affect this, by the way?).

I'm bringing this up now because the upcoming 2.069 merge (with the move
to the D frontend) has the potential to be quite disruptive to long-term
projects like yours, and I want to be sure things do no grind to a halt
because of that.

Best,
David