LDC 0.17.0-beta1 has been released!

Konstantinos Margaritis via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 08:32:17 PST 2016

Hi Kai,

Is there a release of final 0.17.0 imminent? I have the deb packages
ready but for some stupid reason they don't build if I use
0.17.0~beta1-1 (as would be the right debian versioning scheme).
Basically the import path in compilation of D files is unacceptable
(due to the ~ char) and the build fails. I guess I could do some
research on how to fix this but given the really short free time these
days, I think I might ask first if you intend to release 0.17.0 soon,
doesn't hurt to wait a few more days for the debian package, given that
I've delayed the previous versions so much :)

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Konstantinos

Στις 14-01-2016, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 20:31 +0000, ο/η Kai Nacke via
digitalmars-d-ldc έγραψε: