Hope d has great development in Raspberry Pi

Dan Olson via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 28 08:15:59 PST 2016

FrankLike <1150015857 at qq.com> writes:

> On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 15:37:17 UTC, Konstantinos Margaritis
> wrote:
>> Debian ldc2 package will be uploaded soon (actually it's ldc not
>> ldc2).
>>
>> Konstantinos
>
> Good work,thank you very much!
>
> Frank

Do you know how long does it take for Debian packages to be available
for Raspbian?  The existing package has a useless ldc.

Here is the current state of things.  I updated my Pi to Jessie, did
apt-get ldc which gives:

LDC - the LLVM D compiler (0.14.0):
  based on DMD v2.065 and LLVM 3.5.0

A simple hello world program ends in:

_Unwind_RaiseException failed with reason code: -1090604416
Aborted

Not too suprising with version 0.14.0.  There have been much exception
handling improvements since then.
--
Dan