Boys can we get cent/ucent

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 31 21:59:03 PDT 2016

On Friday, 22 July 2016 at 22:37:46 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> I know that DMD doesn't support it, but it has been a pain in
> the ass to not have cent/ucent for me.
>
> Adding support in LDC shouldn't be too difficult, as one can
> emit an i128 and let LLVM do the work. Would that be possible ?
>
> There is a bunch of virtual hugs to be won doing so, and if you
> are in the bay area, definitively a beer or something :)

Hi deadalnix,

the PR against ltsmaster (ldc 0.17.x) is already usable:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/1355

If you can life with the restrictions then I like to get some
feedback on it.

I already created a PR for master

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/1659

but this one requires much more work.