CircleCI

Johan Engelen via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 15 13:18:11 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 17:14:33 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 09:41:16 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>   Someone on LLVM-dev@ mentioned a CI provider that I did not
>> yet know: CircleCI.
>> For open-source projects, they offer 4 free Linux containers.
>> Travis is filling up a little, I think, so we could offload
>> some builds to CircleCI.
>>
>> cheers,
>>   Johan
>
> Hi Johan,
>
> if you have time then just create a configuration for
> Circle-CI. :-)

OK.

I just read this: "Often the best way to troubleshoot problems is
to SSH into a running or finished build to look at log files,
running processes, and so on. This will grant you ssh access to
the build's containers, prevent the deploy step from starting,
and keep the build up for 30 minutes after it finishes to give
you time to investigate."
interesting!