CircleCI

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 20 06:06:02 PDT 2016

On Friday, 18 March 2016 at 10:27:27 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
> I briefly look at CircleCI, but stopped at the point where I
> had to make our own circle.yml file (of course). Didn't realize
> it was already reporting back to Github about "failing" builds.
> Sorry for the annoyance.

I created a circle.yml file and enabled Circle-CI again.

To add value a different setup is tested. OS is Ubuntu 14.04
Trusty and the used compiler is clang 3.8. The build is not yet
green - it shows an assertion failure in std.math which I also
discovered on FreeBSD and Solaris. I also tried to enable a
multilib build but hit some timeout.

If someone like to go ahead: The test results can be written into
an XML file and made available to the Web UI. I left a hint how
to do it in the circle.yml file.

Regards,