Merge-2.070 status

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 20 16:01:16 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 20 March 2016 at 20:47:50 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
> The merge-2.070 branch is almost green on Travis:
> https://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/117300930
>
> Now Windows needs some love (I have not looked at it at all):
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/kinke/ldc/build/1.0.1097/job/2fbe0xd3f4f1iu6s
>
> cheers,
>   Johan

Nice! So only runnable/evalorder.d fails [for 32-bit only -
that's interesting].
I just got the unittests (debug+release) to work on my Win64 box
- `core.thread` needs a little mergefix, then there's this in
`core.sys.windows.winuser`, extern(Windows):

BOOL GetMonitorInfoA(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFO);
BOOL GetMonitorInfoA(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFOEXA);
BOOL GetMonitorInfoW(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFO);
BOOL GetMonitorInfoW(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFOEXW);

LDC complains about `Error: Function type does not match
previously declared function with the same mangled name:
GetMonitorInfoA`. I tend to agree - no overloading for C
functions, right? But dmd apparently swallows it. Note that the
actual GetMonitorInfoA() WinAPI does support a pointer to both
structs (detecting the actual type by a common size field).