LDC 0.17.1 has been released!

Konstantinos Margaritis via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 28 08:05:05 PDT 2016

Στις 24-03-2016, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 21:15 +0000, ο/η Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc έγραψε:
> Hi everyone!
>
> On behalf of the LDC team I am proud to announce the new 0.17.1
> release!
> It is based on the 2.068.2 front-end and LLVM 3.5-3.8.
>
> In the past months the LDC team was very active. New contributors
> joined the team and there were many high-quality pull requests.
> With this minor release we really raise the quality bar.
> For sure the highlight of this release is the finished ARM
> support. We now support Linux/ARM as a new first class target.
> Thanks to Dan and Joakim for realizing this feature!
> This release would not be possible without the help of Martin,
> Johan, Rainer and David who contributed bug fixes and ensured the
> quality with many good code reviews.
> Thanks to all of you and to everybody I forgot to mention.

I forgot to tell the list that this time the ldc Debian package has been release, almost immediately
with the actual release:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ldc&suite=unstable

Just fyi, amd64/armhf and the powerpc/ppc64el built fine, arm64 failed to build, ppc64 still waiting
for llvm-3.8 to work. I've used the amd64/armhf ones a little and so far no issues were found, but I
didn't stress test the compiler :)

> Thanks to everybody involved in making this happen!
>
> Onward to 1.0!

Thank you Kai and the rest of the team!

Regards

Konstantinos