cross compiling os x -> linux

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 29 04:13:53 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 29 March 2016 at 10:59:41 UTC, yawniek wrote:
> so i guess i need a directory with all my linux libraries and
> the correct parameters?!

I haven't tried it myself yet, but what you'd need to output an
executable or a library directly are of couse the target (Linux)
libraries and a compatible cross-linker.
That sounds like too much hassle for me, so I'd only output the
object files (-c) for a cross-compile, and then copy them over to
a Linux box/VM to perform the linking directly there on the
target with its native toolchain.