D compiler for Android

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat May 21 22:52:09 PDT 2016

On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 01:58:55 UTC, Parallax wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 16:46:30 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> Which interests you: binary, build script, or Termux package?
>
> I think build script allow us to update with new version by
> ourself, if package or binary not update often it will be great.

In case anyone missed it, my latest release includes native
Android compilers of ldc version 0.17, 1.0, and master, which use
dmd frontends 2.068, 2.070, and 2.071, respectively (the first
three downloads listed, the rest are cross-compilers):

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/ddmd

You'll want to install the Termux app and one of its C compilers,
as ldc will use whatever CC is set to to automatically link the
object files it produces.

I've also updated the wiki with instructions on how to build the
1.0 beta Android cross-compiler:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android