LDC and ARM 32 status?

Thomas Muldowney via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 5 08:09:15 PDT 2016

I've been trying to play with using LDC to compile to the target
`arm-none-eabi` or `thumb-none-eabi`.  While I can get these
targets to work with clang and my full llvm installation, I can
not get my LDC to properly target them.

I played a fair deal with the target selector code in LDC.  Even
trying to replace it largely with how clang does the selection,
but I almost always ended up at the error:

Error: target 'thumb-none--eabi' is not yet supported

Any pointers on a direction to continue digging, or if this is
just an area that's not ready yet, I'd love some info!

Thanks!