restrictions for compiler code

Rémi Thebault via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 10 11:30:06 PDT 2016

Le lundi 10 octobre 2016 à 10:11 +0000, Johan Engelen via digitalmars-
d-ldc a écrit :
> Is this written by you perhaps?
> https://github.com/rtbo/libconfig-d
>
> :D

Yes indeed!
I still need to check if it builds with phobos v2.068.2. (and may be
downgrade the code if needed)

libconfig-d depends on Pegged for parser generation. Pegged is really
great, but we need to keep the build process transparent, and I want to
be the least invasive possible.

 - rewrite a dedicated parser (should not be too difficult)
 - add Pegged as a submodule along with libconfig-d in a new 3rdparty
folder (or directly under driver/)
 - prepare a specific libconfig-ldc repo that also contains necessary
code from Pegged. (not great for maintainance)

In all cases I'll need to add a submodule somewhere.

regards,
Rémi