How to run lit tests on Mac OSX without gcc?

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 28 13:18:30 PDT 2017

On 28 Aug 2017, at 21:13, Thomas Mader via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/37390e5764494da77a925f8586b2e1187ef08076/driver/tool.cpp#L26

This is just the name of the command line flag.

> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/37390e5764494da77a925f8586b2e1187ef08076/driver/tool.cpp#L70
>
> I patched both to get it working for now.

None of these should be relevant if CC is set, as per the snippet I
linked. Note that the default is only used after the env check. The fact
that this doesn't seem to work indicates a bug in that logic, or in the
way the environment is set up. What is CC actually set to?

  — David