AArch64 server donation

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sat Dec 23 09:53:51 UTC 2017

I recently stumbled across an ARM initiative to fund OSS project
ports to 64-bit ARM by providing free access to build/CI servers:

https://github.com/WorksOnArm/cluster

It is administered by an ISP called Packet.net and funded by ARM.
I contacted Ed at Packet and he encouraged the LDC devs to apply
by opening on issue at that github, though he'd like us to have
two applicants.  Alternately, he suggested contacting one of the
already approved projects, like this one setup for llvm earlier
this month, and getting access through them to their server:

https://github.com/WorksOnArm/cluster/issues/24

David and Kai, as the maintainers of the ldc project, mind filing
an issue there for ldc, to apply for an ldc CI?  Alternately, we
could talk to one of the approved projects and try going through
them.

I want to look at AArch64 porting, but unfortunately no access to
any hardware at the moment.  Even a linux/AArch64 shell account
alone would be good to fix some porting issues.