OSX 1.5.0 and 1.6.0: ASan was missing

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Dec 26 00:39:33 UTC 2017

On 25 Dec 2017, at 23:32, Johan Engelen via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I'm sorry, indeed I replaced them :/  I considered the changing hashes
> but didn't think people would care, and I made a snap judgement that a
> point release would be excessive.
> I don't have the original files, so I can't put them back.

It's probably not that big a deal, especially for OS X, but it's
generally one of those things that make packagers wince at
"unprofessional upstream behaviour", etc. (Plus, it can be plain
confusing for users, e.g. if they have an old download lying around
still on one machine and not another.)

Since I happened to have the original files lying around still, I put
them back and added your new builds as `1.5.0_2` and `1.6.0_2`. We
should probably still do a 1.6.1 release soon with that shared library
error reporting patch, since we've been getting multiple reports of
that.

  — David