LDC 1.1.0 released

Sai via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 24 09:14:42 PST 2017

On Thursday, 23 February 2017 at 17:56:59 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 February 2017 at 16:19:41 UTC, Sai wrote:
>> sai at saivb:~/tmp$ /snap/ldc2/current/bin/ldc2  t.d
>
> You shouldn't need to use the full path-to-binary like that.
> If you type,
>
>     which ldc2
>
> on your system, what comes up?

I had the old ldc installed from apt-get on the path. I
uninstalled it now and added /snap/bin to the path. I know I
could have just added the /snap/bin in the beginning of the path
without removing old ldc, but I want to remove it anyway due to
the PIC errors.