Disabling http tests for guix

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 5 08:43:47 PST 2017

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:17 PM, fredmanglis via digitalmars-d-ldc
<digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com> wrote:
> As for the patches, there are 2, one for phobos, and one for dmd. I do not
> see an attach file option, and I don't know if it is acceptable to just dump
> the patches here: what's a convenient way to send the patches?

The way to submit them for inclusion would be as a PR at
https://github.com/dlang/dmd and https://github.com/dlang/phobos.

For just sharing them here, you can either attach them when using the
email interface (they'll also show up in the web ui), or just paste
them somewhere (Gist, ...) and post the link here.

IIRC there is already something like PHOBOS_TEST_ALLOW_NET for Phobos,
though? (Not on my dev machine right now.)

 — David