Disabling http tests for guix

fredmanglis via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 5 09:31:38 PST 2017

On Thursday, 5 January 2017 at 16:43:47 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:17 PM, fredmanglis via
> digitalmars-d-ldc <digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> As for the patches, there are 2, one for phobos, and one for
>> dmd. I do not see an attach file option, and I don't know if
>> it is acceptable to just dump the patches here: what's a
>> convenient way to send the patches?
>
> The way to submit them for inclusion would be as a PR at
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd and
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos.

For now, I am not submitting the patches for inclusion, since as
the thread notes, they are a shim, to get Guix to pass the tests

> For just sharing them here, you can either attach them when
> using the
> email interface (they'll also show up in the web ui), or just
> paste
> them somewhere (Gist, ...) and post the link here.

The patch I made for phobos:
https://gist.github.com/fredmanglis/02d5255feba18167aaa6b23942553928#file-ldc1-1-0-disable-phobos-tests-patch

The patch I made for dmd-testsuite:
https://gist.github.com/fredmanglis/a423c18abad0bfd3b27be49aa722dcc5#file-ldc1-1-0-disable-dmd-tests-patch

> IIRC there is already something like PHOBOS_TEST_ALLOW_NET for
> Phobos, though? (Not on my dev machine right now.)

Okay. That seems promising. Let me look for that