LDC 1.0.0 not working on Travis CI on OSX?

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 21 16:51:19 PDT 2017

On 22 Mar 2017, at 0:31, kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> If I recall correctly, setting up the RPATH for the ldmd2 executable
> was missing in the 1.0 OSX package (but ldc2 works).

Yep - IIRC ldmd2 mistakenly linked against libconfig as well, even
though only ldc2 actually requires it. Apparently we only caught this
during the 1.1 beta process, so we never fixed it for 1.0.

I suppose we could spin a new 1.0.1 release with this fixed as well, but
I wonder whether it is worth the time investment.

  — David