Arm binaries

kinke kinke at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 11:56:03 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 at 04:34:19 UTC, Joseph wrote:
> Huh? Maybe you should stop criticizing people and at least try
> to make sense of what they are talking about first? How am I
> suppose to add a wiki link to the LDC page? I can push a
> request but is that what you are really suggesting?

Well since you didn't specify what you mean by 'LDC page', I can
only infer by your additional context now that you meant the
GitHub readme (featuring a prominent link to the Wiki). Most user
information can be found on the Wiki (and to some extent, the
GitHub release logs with their further links).